How To Choose The Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to the ever increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with a lot of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To really benefit from Ganoderma herb, you must know how to pick the superior grade. Here are several factors you need to consider prior to buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction method to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration can be as high as 15 to 1. Which means, 1000kg with this fungus is extracted to only 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is equivalent to 15 capsules in the grinded one. Naturally, Ganoderma supplement using extraction technique is often far better than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics and even heavy metals including mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a few times more potent in the medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term in the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers choose to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But if you don’t feel any better with Deer Antler Powder, you may want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is easily the most precious element of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You can choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked open to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Obviously, you would probably better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence of the supplement product all the time.
5) Amount of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma into their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. Therefore, the healing effect is significantly lower than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure in any way. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This can be another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
The best way to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Just forget about each of the claims by manufacturer on how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these basic steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil including olive oil. Then, open a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a few of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. Decide if the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows being able to move through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for approximately 10 days and take a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with the water after a few days. The oil surface is clear for any mould. This means it provides strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continue to float on the oil surface. Take a good look and you could see mould on the surface. It offers weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Check out the foot of the glass. The spore powder is definitely the white substance deposited in the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil Softgel, you can expect very less healing effects.